My favourite month is here,
I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it!
This year, April has presented some fun, exciting, new things my way and I cannot wait to share it with you readers.The following is the list of things that will be happening this month:
- School is out! – April 7th is my last day! FREEDOM (almost there!)
- Flag604 – joined a flag football team to up some cardio! On the plus side I get to do it with my boyfriend, little brother and cousin!
- Full-time overnight shifts. -I will be moving from day time to overnight as a lemon educator handling international calls, live chats and emails!
- 30 day challenge – This month I will be doing a 30 day yoga class challenge.I am going to be taking at least one yoga class everyday on top of my daily gym workouts.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada – opportunities are arising and I will be joining this Canadian charity. I look forward to build new skills and be on such an amazing team. I cannot wait to contribute to this charity.
- Vacation? – I am a queen of doing spontaneous trips. I don’t know when, or where but let me tell you gang, this gal is exploring a new place this year!
- I’m feeling 22! – My twinsie and I are turning 22 this month!
As you can see this month has a lot of exciting life happenings – stay tuned as I will be writing about each and everyone of these. Lastly, the sun is shining here in Vancouver, BC which means hiking season is here and I can officially wear my favourite sneakers – retro jordans! (side note: I collect jordan retros).